Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Theologian Quiz

The results of this quiz are interesting, while I agree with the summary of Moltmann's thought and I have been intrigued by what I have learn of Moltmann, I have never been able to read any Moltmann with any level of comprehension. It's thick stuff. And I have a harder time understanding Schleiermacher. I'm a little disappointed that Hooker and the via media of Anglicanism is not represented. Anyway, here is the results of the Quiz:

You scored as Jürgen Moltmann, The problem of evil is central to your thought, and only a crucified God can show that God is not indifferent to human suffering. Christian discipleship means identifying with suffering but also anticipating the new creation of all things that God will bring about.

Friedrich Schleiermacher

67%

Jürgen Moltmann

67%

John Calvin

60%

Martin Luther

60%

Anselm

40%

Karl Barth

40%

Paul Tillich

27%

Charles Finney

20%

Jonathan Edwards

13%

Augustine

0%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: