Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Five

Yet another F5 from the RevGals:

1. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite and why?
I'm going to go with six. It totally caught me off guard when Dumbledore died, or did he? I'm still in the denial stage of grief about that.


2. Which character do you most resemble? Which character would you most like to get to know?
I think I may be most like Neville though that might just be my insecurities talking. I think if I were a whole lot younger I'd have a crush on Ginny Weasley. That's probably because my wife is a red head as well.


3. How careful are you about spoilers?

a) bring 'em on--even if I know the destination, the journey's still good
b) eh, I'd rather not know what happens, but I'm not going to commit Avada Kedavra if someone makes a slip
c) I will sequester myself in a geodesic dome to avoid finding anything out


I guess I am very careful. I haven't read any web posts or such or even thought about trying to find out what will happen in book 7. I think part of the joy for me is reading the book; so why go digging ahead of time. So my answer is B.


4. Make one prediction/share one hope about book 7.
Hagrid dies, then I cry profusely.


5. Rowling has said she's not planning any prequels or sequels, but are there characters or storylines (past or future) that you would like to see pursued?
Hermione and Ron, Harry and Ginny, but who doesn't want to know what happens to them?

4 comments:

RevAnne said...

Good play...I think I'm a bit Neville-ish, too...although I suppose I should aspire to be one of the girls...

hip2b said...

Oh oh oh.
Hagrid dying?
What a horrible thought...

reverendmother said...

Not Hagrid! Nooooooooooo.......

Ruby said...

Can't even think about Hagrid dying! No. No. No. *exits wringing hands*