Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Five

Friday Five: Hasty Edition

Whoops! I have been in a family-induced haze these few days, with the July 4 holiday and taking time off while relatives are visiting. So I literally lost track of what day it was!

So rather than make you guys wait even one minute longer for the five, I'll dig up an oldie:

Today, what are you:

1. Wearing : Clergy shirt, collar and jeans.

2. Reading : Lots of Harry Potter in prep for movie and final book.

3. Eating : Coffee for it is the fuel of sermon writing.

4. Doing : writing a sermon

5. Pondering : the lectionary and mission

12 comments:

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

so drinking coffee & sermon writing... must be a friday thing. Happy (and of course inspired) writing!

Cathy said...

Short and sweet on the Friday 5!

Mary Beth said...

I find coffee to be the fuel of most things...don't you?

Woo, Harry Potter, can't WAIT!

Leah Sophia said...

Hey, major CONGRATS on playing first...but I'm amazed I'm your first comment! Yep, I also ponder the lectionary and mission lots, maybe too much.

Leah Sophia said...

Oh--maybe I'm not really the first commenter; you just haven't approved any yet?!

Songbird said...

I'm planning a re-read of 5 and 6, but can't start until my daughter finishes her re-read of 5! Enjoy!!

rev maria said...

Thanks for the reminder. Gotta run out to the bookstore to pre-order the Potter book!

Presbyterian Gal said...

Hello Father Jason!!! Nice blog.

and I do believe all sermons are better when properly caffeinated.

mompriest said...

I think I'm taking the summer off from pondering...maybe I should join the Harry Potter readers. Enjoyed your play.

Rev Scott said...

With enough coffee, anything is possible.

Whereabouts in Omaha is All Saints? I grew up in NE.

Teri said...

wow, writing on Friday...that's good. :-)

Marie said...

Coffee, of course. And I REALLY REALLY intend to re-read Harry Potter too. Nice play.