Cathy over at revgalblogpalswrites:
We snitched a bit of time on an quiet island nearby this week. It was a last minute plan, escaping with a minimal amount of preparation. One must have essentials that make it a relaxing time. Perhaps you have had this opportunity to escape, or maybe it's only been a thought to get away. However, suppose you were told to pack some essentials for a trip to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Describe your location, in general or specific terms and....
Secluded beach or secluded mountain cabin, either would be nice. The key is magnificent nature and privacy.
1) What book(s) will you bring?
bible, Harry Potter, Something intellectual from the nightstand stack.
2) What music accompanies you?
Whatever is on the Ipod, but I would listen to a lot of Miles Davis
3) What essentials of everyday living must you take (as in the health and beauty aids aisle variety)?
tooth brush and tooth paste...I'm a minimalist
4) What technological gadgets if any, will you take with you or do you leave it all behind?
Only the Ipod
5) What culinary delights will you partake in while there?
BACON! LOTS AND LOTS OF BACON!
As a bonus question, what makes for a perfect day on vacation for you?
Beautiful scenery and a thick book!