It is a morning that demands music!
1. Easy Living, Miles Davis, Blue Moods
2. Miles Behind, Medeski, Scofield, Martin, and Wood, Out Louder
3. Turn! Turn! Turn!, The Byrds, Greatest Hits
4. Adam and Eve, Ani Defranco, Living in Clip
5. Never Alone, Johnny Adams, A Celebration of New Orleans
6. Is there Anybody Hear That Loves My Jesus, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Funeral for a Friend
7. Chachaca, Medeski, Scofield, Martin, and Wood, Out Louder
8. Check My. Popeye, Eddie Bo, A Celebration of New Orleans
9. I'll Fly Away, The Dirt Dozen Brass Band, Funeral for a Friend
10. Haleluya! Pelo Tsa Rona, St. Olaf Choir, Hallelujah! We Sing Your Praises!
The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your ipod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!
Idea originally from Fr. Jim Tucker of Dappled Things