Yet another addition of the friday five from the Revgals
1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!
I'm in a little bit of a quasi pauline already/not yet situation. I concede that Macs are far superior machines and much closer to the kingdom of God than any PC available. Furthermore, i would like to join the kingdom and remove all things PC/Microsoft from my existence, but I have yet to realize this eschatological reality.
2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
All pizza is good unless it has fruit on it! However, true New York pizza is neither floppy nor flaccid! I miss living within a block of a Ray's Pizza in Manhattan.
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
[or a response of your choosing]
Neither, one should just be thankful one has the opportunity to eat a brownie/or fudge because with or without nuts it is still evidence that God loves you and wants you to be happy (if I may paraphrase Benjamin Franklin's love for beer)!
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
If I took the time to think about how I was hanging the roll on the roller, those would be valuable moments of my life wasted that I would never again be able to have.
5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
From the bottom! This is an ongoing conversation I have with my wife. When we got married I agreed to close all dresser drawers and she agreed to squeeze from the bottom of the toothpaste tube. I've lived up to my end of the bargain. Mrs. Barefootpriest, not so much! grrrrrr!!!!!!
Bonus: Share your favorite either/or.
Since I'm an Episcopalian I guess mine would Rite I vs. Rite II.
Hope yall enjoy!