Thursday, March 16, 2006

Energy

In my last post I mentioned the retreat, which again was great. It was hard this week to come back to my desk and make flyers. A lot of my time is spent on desktop publishing, and I must admit I don't always bring the best attitude to it. I have to make decisions about where to place my energy. But I know it is important. I can't do the fun stuff--like listening to people as they journey towards God or instigate interaction with the divine--if I don't get the people into the room. They won't know to come to the room if I don't invite them. So today I sucked it up and got the flyers done. I will keep inviting and hopefully the people will come! Sooner or later though I do need to write a sermon or there won't be anything for them to hear when they come to the room.

No comments: