Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ipod Shuffle 8:45 am cst

Here's this mornings output:

  1. Sparks, Wynton Marsalis, Live Itunes Session
  2. I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart, Dizzy Gillespie and Chet Baker
  3. We Have Been Make One Landon Whittsett
  4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, U2
  5. Oh, Happy Day, soundtrack of Sister Act 2
  6. New York City, Norah Jones with the Peter Malick Group, The Remix
  7. Alone Together, Miles Davis, Blue Moods
  8. God Help the Outcasts
  9. I Get Lifted, Theryl De Clouet, A Celebration of new Orleans
  10. Pro Defunctus, Chet BakerEnsemble, Chet Baker Ensemble (Remastered)
Ipod Shuffle Game
Via Bob G+ of hypersync

Via:
Fr. Jim Tucker of Dappled Things:

The rules, for bloggers who want to play:

Get your ipod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!

No comments: