From Sally over at RevGalsBlogPals
1. Sign of hope?
The windows of my office face east, and when the sun rises to shine through them (yes, I'm in the office before sunrise sometimes) I can't help but think of Resurrection.
2. An unexpected word of light in a dark place?
T's strength in her time of trial.
3. A sign of spring?
Making plans for Golf on Monday with N.
4. Challenging/ surprising?
Possible big life choice coming soon.
5. Share a hope for the coming week/month/year....
- Hope that in the possible big life choice coming soon I am open enough to hear God's guidance.
- Hope to write more music this year.
- Hope to write more poetry this year.
Bonus play... a piece of music/ poem guaranteed to cheer you?
- The Peter Malick Group with Norah Jones -- New York City
- Bach's Prelude No. 1 in C from the Well Tempered Clavier Book 1 (always relaxes me)
- Miles Davis album Sketches of Spain (still the most beautiful thing I have ever heard)
- Wynton Marsalis Donna Lee on the album Amongst the People (makes me insanely jealous and energized at the same time).
- I could keep going!
- Most stuff by e.e.cummings
- Love(3) by George Herbert
- Do Not Go Gently into that Good Night -- Dylan Thomas