It has been a while sense I've done the Friday five, but it is nice to return:
Welcome to the Friday Five!
This one is going to be veeeery simple: List at least five things (people, places, graces, miracles...) for which you are thankful. You may elaborate as you wish, or keep it simple.
1. Salvation -- I don't know about the next life, but God certainly saved my life in this one.
2. My Wife -- Who woulda thunk it? She said yes. It still amazes me.
3. Camp Mowana: A holy place. Special Times. Special Memories.
4. The Black Hills of South Dakota: it is one of those "thin" where the barriers to us and God aren't as think as they are in other places.
5. All Saints Episcopal Church -- I love my job!