- Beethoven Symphony No. 3 2nd Movement, Herbert von Karajan conducting.
- Bach, Well Tempered Clavier Book 1: Prelude in C-moll
- Second Line Medley, Irma Thomas from A Celebration of New Orleans
- Good To Be Home, Harry Connick, Jr. from A Celebration of New Orleans
- Impromtu, Dizzy Gillespie and Stan Getz, Diz and Getz
- Bach, Well Tempered Clavier Book 1: Fugue in C-Moll
- Bach, Well Tempered Clavier Book 1: Fugue in Fis-Moll
- Parranda, Gloria Estefan
- Pro Defunctus By Chet Baker
- Bubblehouse by Medeski, Martin and Wood
Ipod game rules Via:
Fr. Jim Tucker of Dappled Things:
The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your ipod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel!