Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Building Community

I've spent a big portion of today working on announcements for different events. I graduated from seminary 10 months ago, and I thought that I learned a lot about communicating the Gospel while I was there--at least my preaching is better. However, people don't recieve information, especially about upcoming events I want them to attend, form the pulpit, and I deffinitely did not learn how to use microsoft publisher in seminary, though it is fastly becoming a major tool of my ministry.

For a long time I have been lamenting the churches unwillingness to use every tool available to spread the Gospel--lamenting that it is too tied to old forms of communication. Well, I'm ordained now, and consequently more a part of the church establishment then ever before. So I guess I should get off my butt and blog more!

God Loves You!

No comments: